The – J’Fav.
ALWAYS IMPROVISE – Its Your Kitchen, You’re the CHEF!!
*** All fruit can be Frozen or fresh.***
- Mango pieces (3-6)
- 1/2 banana
- 8 Blueberries
- 1 Table spoon – Chia seeds
- ½ a tea spoon of Wheat germ ( great for digestion)
- 1 x tea spoon of apple cider
- Tea spoon of natural peanut butter
- 1-2 Scoops – Vanilla Protein (optional – any flavor can be used )
- Ice (extra ice for me – love me a thick smoothie)
- Coconut water ( Alternatives – fresh (cold) water, skim milk, almond milk or coconut water)
Madness to the Method:
Yes – it’s this simple all of this in one blender and BOOM!
Your wet ingredient (coconut water or milk for me – sometimes half and half)
Should just cover the ingredients inside the blender the more liquid you use the more of a running, watery consistency you will have.
I prefer a thick smoothie so I put half liquid, also remember you can always add water if need be, but you can’t take it out.
Blend it uppppp!
Drink First thing in the morning, the first hour after your work out or just before bed. This really is dependent on your regime, food plan or professional advise.
This should make a good 650 ml – 800 ml
Indulge,absorb and enjoy.
Thank you x 3